What is personal Life Insurance?
Anyone looking to protect their family from financial problems if they should die should take out a Life Insurance policy. With life insurance in place, you can make sure your family is protected. It makes sense to take precautions against the financial impact of your death.
There are a number of things to consider before choosing a life insurance policy:
- Are your children young? If so you may need more cover than if you have older children, as younger children will be dependant for a longer period of time.
- Will it provide an income for your family for as long as they need it.
- Will it clear any loans or mortgage you may have (note: you may already have mortgage protection insurance to cover your mortgage repayments).
- Will there be enough money to cover larger costs that may arise in the future, i.e. third level education costs for your children.
The level of life insurance cover may depend on:
- Number of any dependants that you may have.
- You already have sufficient death-in-service benefits through your job or pension plan.
- You have enough money or you have investments that could provide a sufficient income for your dependants to live on if you died.
- Your partner earns enough money to support themselves and any dependants.
If you have any questions on personal life insurance and how we can help you put the best plan in place for you or would like to arrange a meeting please contact Damien firstname.lastname@example.org he will be delighted to talk to you personally.